This is the third time in less than three weeks Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren have squared off in front of a live television audience. As a result, it’s not wholly surprising we heard the same banal talking points -- from both candidates -- on jobs, education, taxes, the deficit, and women’s issues. But it’s also fair to say, too, that the format of this particular debate was markedly different. Given the time restrictions (or perhaps because of the consortium’s prearranged formatting rules) the moderator continued to incessantly fire question after question after question. Why? Well, I’m not entirely sure....
In response to:
I live here in Massachusetts, the most CORRUPT state in America! They gave you an adulterous murderer and a faux "hero", believe me when I say this, a liar is fully qualified to get elected here. Because this is the center of the liberal imbecile universe, Warren will unfortunately win. p.s check out the O'Blame-a Troll............
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago