This is the third time in less than three weeks Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren have squared off in front of a live television audience. As a result, it’s not wholly surprising we heard the same banal talking points -- from both candidates -- on jobs, education, taxes, the deficit, and women’s issues. But it’s also fair to say, too, that the format of this particular debate was markedly different. Given the time restrictions (or perhaps because of the consortium’s prearranged formatting rules) the moderator continued to incessantly fire question after question after question. Why? Well, I’m not entirely sure....
In response to:
I live here in Massachusetts, the most CORRUPT state in America! They gave you an adulterous murderer and a faux "hero", believe me when I say this, a liar is fully qualified to get elected here. Because this is the center of the liberal imbecile universe, Warren will unfortunately win. p.s check out the O'Blame-a Troll............
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 12 hours ago