This is the third time in less than three weeks Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren have squared off in front of a live television audience. As a result, it’s not wholly surprising we heard the same banal talking points -- from both candidates -- on jobs, education, taxes, the deficit, and women’s issues. But it’s also fair to say, too, that the format of this particular debate was markedly different. Given the time restrictions (or perhaps because of the consortium’s prearranged formatting rules) the moderator continued to incessantly fire question after question after question. Why? Well, I’m not entirely sure....
In response to:
I live here in Massachusetts, the most CORRUPT state in America! They gave you an adulterous murderer and a faux "hero", believe me when I say this, a liar is fully qualified to get elected here. Because this is the center of the liberal imbecile universe, Warren will unfortunately win. p.s check out the O'Blame-a Troll............
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago