On Saturday, bin Attash was one of five defendants charged with 2,976 counts of murder for their role in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. It would seem that bin Attash has grown very devout at Guantanamo Bay. His civilian attorney, Cheryl Bormann, wore a hijab and an abaya at the military pretrial hearing. She even...
When a dog is rabid shoot it. He should be hung no trial. Trials are for humans only.
Walid bin Attash used to frequent online dating sites. "Loves to travel -- sometimes at a moment's notice," bin Attash described himself before his 2003 capture. So writes former CIA veteran Jose Rodriguez in his new book, "Hard Measures: How Aggressive CIA Actions After 9/11 Saved American Lives."
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago