Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
Let's talk about the 99%. 99% of the American citizenry have it easy during the war against the Islamo-Fascists here in the 21st century. Please, let me explain. Only 1% of the American people have gone overseas to engage the Islamo-Fascists on the battlefield. A say, "A job well done to our heroes!" But what of the other 99%? Let's face it, those not serving in the military overseas have experienced war against the Islamo-Fascists under three conditions. 1.) Entire interface consists of watching war on TV. 2.) Paid for the war with the precious Bush tax. (yes, supply-side theory provided the revenue.) 3.) Did a heck of a lot of shopping. (urged by George W. Bush to support the war effort)
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 12 hours ago