Sure, many here wanted to impeach 'that foreign born Islamic president' for not getting Congressional approval for starting a war with Libya. But, did Ronald Reagan get Congressional approval to get 241 American marines killed when he used them as hostages in Beirut, Lebanon in October, 1983? Did Ronald Reagan get Congressional approval when he invaded Grenada in 1983? Did George H.W. Bush get Congressional approval when he sent the U.S. Marines into Somalia in December of 1992? Did George H.W. Bush get Congressional approval when he invaded Panama in 1989? Did Ronald Reagan get Congressional approval when he armed and sent money to the Contras in Nicaragua?
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 8 hours ago