Sure, many here wanted to impeach 'that foreign born Islamic president' for not getting Congressional approval for starting a war with Libya. But, did Ronald Reagan get Congressional approval to get 241 American marines killed when he used them as hostages in Beirut, Lebanon in October, 1983? Did Ronald Reagan get Congressional approval when he invaded Grenada in 1983? Did George H.W. Bush get Congressional approval when he sent the U.S. Marines into Somalia in December of 1992? Did George H.W. Bush get Congressional approval when he invaded Panama in 1989? Did Ronald Reagan get Congressional approval when he armed and sent money to the Contras in Nicaragua?
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago