Sure, many here wanted to impeach 'that foreign born Islamic president' for not getting Congressional approval for starting a war with Libya. But, did Ronald Reagan get Congressional approval to get 241 American marines killed when he used them as hostages in Beirut, Lebanon in October, 1983? Did Ronald Reagan get Congressional approval when he invaded Grenada in 1983? Did George H.W. Bush get Congressional approval when he sent the U.S. Marines into Somalia in December of 1992? Did George H.W. Bush get Congressional approval when he invaded Panama in 1989? Did Ronald Reagan get Congressional approval when he armed and sent money to the Contras in Nicaragua?
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago