Sure, many here wanted to impeach 'that foreign born Islamic president' for not getting Congressional approval for starting a war with Libya. But, did Ronald Reagan get Congressional approval to get 241 American marines killed when he used them as hostages in Beirut, Lebanon in October, 1983? Did Ronald Reagan get Congressional approval when he invaded Grenada in 1983? Did George H.W. Bush get Congressional approval when he sent the U.S. Marines into Somalia in December of 1992? Did George H.W. Bush get Congressional approval when he invaded Panama in 1989? Did Ronald Reagan get Congressional approval when he armed and sent money to the Contras in Nicaragua?
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 6 hours ago