Sure, many here wanted to impeach 'that foreign born Islamic president' for not getting Congressional approval for starting a war with Libya. But, did Ronald Reagan get Congressional approval to get 241 American marines killed when he used them as hostages in Beirut, Lebanon in October, 1983? Did Ronald Reagan get Congressional approval when he invaded Grenada in 1983? Did George H.W. Bush get Congressional approval when he sent the U.S. Marines into Somalia in December of 1992? Did George H.W. Bush get Congressional approval when he invaded Panama in 1989? Did Ronald Reagan get Congressional approval when he armed and sent money to the Contras in Nicaragua?
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 47 mins ago
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 4 hours ago