No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
Here's what card-carrying Republicans or dupes of the Republican party respond with after being told that the Republican party took more time to get sufficient number of troops into Iraq than it took America to win all of World War II. -- "It was all the Democrat party's fault." But guess what, the president of the United States was a Republican during that time, the Speaker of the House was a Republican from January, 2001 all the way through January, 2007, and the Senate Majority Leader was a Republican from January, 2003 through January, 2007. Obviously, the Republican party cared more about making a buck during the Iraq war than the lives of the troops out in the field.
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 12 hours ago