No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
Here is a fact the Republican party does not want you to know. It took a longer amount of time to get the correct number of troops into Iraq (the Surge) than it took to go from Pearl Harbor to VJ Day. In the meantime, 4474 American soldiers died. And the Republican party's response, "We gave you the Bush tax cut to pay for it all!" Who here even knows what VJ stands for?
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 28 mins ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago