Ms. Glover gave the best advice--don't appear to be impatient. I have no respect for Bill Kristol's opinion, wouldn't trust ANY advice from a Democrat, and don't know about the remainging gentleman. I would add the following: Mr. Romney seemed to be wound up a bit too tight--he needs to work just a bit more on being less intense while maintaining a posture that would not permit anyone to run over him. (Leherer really tried to do that!) In a best case scenario, on the last debate, Mr. Romney would cause -0bama to come unwrapped and lose his composure. (He almost did it the other night when -0bama began stuttering) The way to make -0bama lose composure is to respond to his lies with irrefutable fact.
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 34 mins ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago