Ms. Glover gave the best advice--don't appear to be impatient. I have no respect for Bill Kristol's opinion, wouldn't trust ANY advice from a Democrat, and don't know about the remainging gentleman. I would add the following: Mr. Romney seemed to be wound up a bit too tight--he needs to work just a bit more on being less intense while maintaining a posture that would not permit anyone to run over him. (Leherer really tried to do that!) In a best case scenario, on the last debate, Mr. Romney would cause -0bama to come unwrapped and lose his composure. (He almost did it the other night when -0bama began stuttering) The way to make -0bama lose composure is to respond to his lies with irrefutable fact.
- NYC doctor who recently treated Ebola patients rushed to hospital with 103-degree fever Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago