Let's not forget that Romney is "the candidate the Obama campaign wanted all along". That was their assessment, is, break out the champagne, Romney broomed the other Republicans. Then came the most lopsided, disastrous debate for any president or any presidential candidate in history. In one night, in front of 70,000,000 people, the mask was gone, the greek columns were gone and the teleprompter was missing. Poof, just like that, the people saw that 300-500 million had been spent demonizing Romney and the media have been hailing the chief of idiocy for 4 years now. Remember, this is what the Obama campaign originally wanted.
This election is not turning out the way President Barack Obama had expected. Perhaps that is why he has looked so uncomfortable in his three debates with the suddenly debonair Governor Mitt Romney. Possibly President Obama had expected something more from the former governor of Massachusetts, the former CEO of the 2002 Winter Olympics, the former head of Bain Capital -- and, incidentally, is not Bain Capital assuming the same demonic role in this contest between Obama and Romney as Halliburton industries once played in the campaigns of Bush-Cheney? It is, I suppose, an asset that in all their years of...
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 26 mins ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 3 hours ago