Let's not forget that Romney is "the candidate the Obama campaign wanted all along". That was their assessment, is, break out the champagne, Romney broomed the other Republicans. Then came the most lopsided, disastrous debate for any president or any presidential candidate in history. In one night, in front of 70,000,000 people, the mask was gone, the greek columns were gone and the teleprompter was missing. Poof, just like that, the people saw that 300-500 million had been spent demonizing Romney and the media have been hailing the chief of idiocy for 4 years now. Remember, this is what the Obama campaign originally wanted.
This election is not turning out the way President Barack Obama had expected. Perhaps that is why he has looked so uncomfortable in his three debates with the suddenly debonair Governor Mitt Romney. Possibly President Obama had expected something more from the former governor of Massachusetts, the former CEO of the 2002 Winter Olympics, the former head of Bain Capital -- and, incidentally, is not Bain Capital assuming the same demonic role in this contest between Obama and Romney as Halliburton industries once played in the campaigns of Bush-Cheney? It is, I suppose, an asset that in all their years of...
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago