Let's not forget that Romney is "the candidate the Obama campaign wanted all along". That was their assessment, is, break out the champagne, Romney broomed the other Republicans. Then came the most lopsided, disastrous debate for any president or any presidential candidate in history. In one night, in front of 70,000,000 people, the mask was gone, the greek columns were gone and the teleprompter was missing. Poof, just like that, the people saw that 300-500 million had been spent demonizing Romney and the media have been hailing the chief of idiocy for 4 years now. Remember, this is what the Obama campaign originally wanted.
This election is not turning out the way President Barack Obama had expected. Perhaps that is why he has looked so uncomfortable in his three debates with the suddenly debonair Governor Mitt Romney. Possibly President Obama had expected something more from the former governor of Massachusetts, the former CEO of the 2002 Winter Olympics, the former head of Bain Capital -- and, incidentally, is not Bain Capital assuming the same demonic role in this contest between Obama and Romney as Halliburton industries once played in the campaigns of Bush-Cheney? It is, I suppose, an asset that in all their years of...
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago