You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
Come back on Nov 7. 30,000 at the Romney rally and 2800 at the Obama rally and Obama is going to win, huh?
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 27 minutes ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Americans unhappy with how Obama has managed the conflict in Gaza Noah Rothman 3 hours ago