You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
Come back on Nov 7. 30,000 at the Romney rally and 2800 at the Obama rally and Obama is going to win, huh?
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 32 minutes ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago