You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
Come back on Nov 7. 30,000 at the Romney rally and 2800 at the Obama rally and Obama is going to win, huh?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 6 hours ago