I wrote a lot about Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell back in 2011 when a Grand Jury issued a report showing the man had killed a woman and snipped the spinal cords of at least seven-full term healthy and viable babies after birth, making millions of dollars over the years. Gosnell worked late night hours in unsanitary conditions and hired staff without medical credentials to administer labor inducing drugs to women. Gosnell's medical license was revoked in 2010 and he was named in at least 46-medical-malpractice suits. Gosnell specifically targeted poor and minority women at his dirty, illegal and unsanitary...
mturn115 Wrote: 55 minutes ago (8:11 PM) Think any liberal leftists are reading this story? Didn't think so, not because it's gross, but because it hurts the cause of their cherished abortion beliefs. Simplecaveman Wrote: 49 minutes ago (8:17 PM) Hey now, mturn, it's not abortion. It's reproductive rights. That sounds nicer to liberals. This is the problem your side has. You want to turn use this terrible case as an argument to ban all abortions, and you accuse anyone disagreeing with you of various not nice things. Well, it ain't gonna happen. Abortion will remain legal. If you really want to get somewhere with MINIMIZING abortions, forget the bans and focus on incentives for alternatives to abortion. You'll find liberals joining you.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 12 hours ago