I wrote a lot about Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell back in 2011 when a Grand Jury issued a report showing the man had killed a woman and snipped the spinal cords of at least seven-full term healthy and viable babies after birth, making millions of dollars over the years. Gosnell worked late night hours in unsanitary conditions and hired staff without medical credentials to administer labor inducing drugs to women. Gosnell's medical license was revoked in 2010 and he was named in at least 46-medical-malpractice suits. Gosnell specifically targeted poor and minority women at his dirty, illegal and unsanitary...
mturn115 Wrote: 55 minutes ago (8:11 PM) Think any liberal leftists are reading this story? Didn't think so, not because it's gross, but because it hurts the cause of their cherished abortion beliefs. Simplecaveman Wrote: 49 minutes ago (8:17 PM) Hey now, mturn, it's not abortion. It's reproductive rights. That sounds nicer to liberals. This is the problem your side has. You want to turn use this terrible case as an argument to ban all abortions, and you accuse anyone disagreeing with you of various not nice things. Well, it ain't gonna happen. Abortion will remain legal. If you really want to get somewhere with MINIMIZING abortions, forget the bans and focus on incentives for alternatives to abortion. You'll find liberals joining you.
- Ebola nurse Kaci Hickox violates quarantine, dares you to do something about it Noah Rothman 11 mins ago
- Donna Brazile pens the most dishonest defense of teacher tenure in memory Jazz Shaw 51 mins ago
- Report: As many as 20-30 Gitmo detainees freed within the last few years are now fighting in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CBS poll: GOP lead in generic Congressional ballot similar to final 2010 poll Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Less than a week before the midterms, Obama backs off deportations of illegal immigrants Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago