I wrote a lot about Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell back in 2011 when a Grand Jury issued a report showing the man had killed a woman and snipped the spinal cords of at least seven-full term healthy and viable babies after birth, making millions of dollars over the years. Gosnell worked late night hours in unsanitary conditions and hired staff without medical credentials to administer labor inducing drugs to women. Gosnell's medical license was revoked in 2010 and he was named in at least 46-medical-malpractice suits. Gosnell specifically targeted poor and minority women at his dirty, illegal and unsanitary...
mturn115 Wrote: 55 minutes ago (8:11 PM) Think any liberal leftists are reading this story? Didn't think so, not because it's gross, but because it hurts the cause of their cherished abortion beliefs. Simplecaveman Wrote: 49 minutes ago (8:17 PM) Hey now, mturn, it's not abortion. It's reproductive rights. That sounds nicer to liberals. This is the problem your side has. You want to turn use this terrible case as an argument to ban all abortions, and you accuse anyone disagreeing with you of various not nice things. Well, it ain't gonna happen. Abortion will remain legal. If you really want to get somewhere with MINIMIZING abortions, forget the bans and focus on incentives for alternatives to abortion. You'll find liberals joining you.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 10 hours ago