In response to:
JRG3 Wrote: 12 minutes ago (1:57 AM) Past isn't necessarily prelude to the future. There are differences between 1980 and 2012 that make 1980 non applicable to 2012. I seriously doubt, even if there are many similarities, that history will repeat itself. Obama hasn't earned reelection and he has a credible opponent. You should see some impressive changes over the next month. I'll be amazed if Obama comes back. I couldn't agree more about 1980 not being applicable to 2012. I'm also not the one around here bringing up "Carter! Reagan!" over and over again (not saying you are either - haven't gone back to check). I welcome your prediction. I will certainly be embarrassed if it comes true and the current state of polling doesn't bear out.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago