In response to:
Panda Wrote: 3 minutes ago (1:32 AM) Empty chair? That's your comeback? Seriously, Purple, you used to actually debate. What a joke. You're just another paid attack dog now. I'm bored, so I'll head out. Can't say I'm sorry to disappoint. I am no more interested in debating "is Obama a racist" than I am in debating "is Romney charitable". If you want to debate policy, I'm game. If you want to scream about how Obama is a bad person, I'll continue pointing out how this "bad person" is about to win re-election - meaning your "bad person" argument is getting no traction.
- Ireland to Obama: You know what we’d like for St. Patrick’s Day? Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? Jeff Dunetz 3 hours ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 3 hours ago