On "Hardball," Chris Matthews was tingling away. It was an "amazing ceremony," he insisted. After an Obama clip, he said, "There was a moment in American history right there. Last week, when...
Here is the article where I wrote that. http://punditpete.blogspot.com/2012/09/clinton-speech-on-libya-murders-omits.html Today, over one week later, the State Department and their friends in the press are only marginally dicsussing the facts, but not the fact of the coverup, and pushing the "video" as a legitimate cause of all of the unrest and the Libya murders. I have this question for Ambassador Rice: Did you mislead the American people spontaneously, or was it planned? And to the press: Did you attack Mitt Romney for his timely, correct and accurate assessment spontaneously, or was it planned?
On September 14 at Andrews Air Force Base just outside the Washington Beltway, President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton welcomed home the remains of four Americans killed at our consulate in Benghazi, Libya. It was a moment of national mourning. The president was presidential, Mrs. Clinton, dignified. But for some journalists, it was, quite strangely and inappropriately something to view only through the tacky lens of politics.
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 58 mins ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago