Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
Son? the last person to call me that was my mother. You aren't even good enough to be on the list. As for not "worshiping" politicians, how many libs have made references to Der Fuhrer as if he is some kind of god? Jamie Foxx is only the latest one to do so, calling Der Fuhrer "Lord and Savior". Need I remind you of the newsweek editor who said Obama was "kind of God"? Besmirch? You libs do that every day of the week and twice on Sundays. You hold our beliefs and principles up to ridicule every chance you get. Who are you to lecture me on anything?
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago