If we want to make it easier to lock up those that are determined to be a menace to society maybe we should start with the professional politicians. The belief that the current method of determining the federal budget is rational has to be an indication of an inherently irrational and unbalanced mind. The demonstrated results of that belief in the ongoing wreck that is federal finance can easily be proven to have harmed the American Public and is a precursor to violent action on the part of the perpetrators.
Anytime I hear leftists look for solutions I am skeptical. Speaking in Newtown, Connecticut, Obama stated with absolute resolution, "These tragedies must end, and to end them we must change." We have heard that word "change" before. We must change. OK. How exactly? A madman goes on a rampage and the rest of us must change?
Then Democrat operative, Kirsten Powers goes on Fox News and opines that we should make it easier to forcibly commit people. All Americans should be on alert; we have been warned exactly what is coming. This may be the most critical...
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 24 mins ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago