How long had it been since President Obama attended his daily intelligence meeting in the lead-up to the Sept. 11 attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Egypt and Libya? After all, our adversaries are known to use the anniversary of 9/11 to target the United States. According to the public schedule of the president, the...
In response to:
What is the purpose of posting Marines as guards if they have no Ammo. These Rules of Engagement are ridiculous and have over the years have cost thousands of U.S servicemen their lives. Whatever MORON put them in place has never been shot at. If the guards have no ammo then they have no reason to be there bring them home. What is even worse is the silence from our leaders. If it had been a Mosque attacked on U.S. soil you van bet your butt The Muslim would have every agency in the land hunting down the perps.
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 32 mins ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago