How long had it been since President Obama attended his daily intelligence meeting in the lead-up to the Sept. 11 attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Egypt and Libya? After all, our adversaries are known to use the anniversary of 9/11 to target the United States. According to the public schedule of the president, the...
In response to:
What is the purpose of posting Marines as guards if they have no Ammo. These Rules of Engagement are ridiculous and have over the years have cost thousands of U.S servicemen their lives. Whatever MORON put them in place has never been shot at. If the guards have no ammo then they have no reason to be there bring them home. What is even worse is the silence from our leaders. If it had been a Mosque attacked on U.S. soil you van bet your butt The Muslim would have every agency in the land hunting down the perps.
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago