Well if you would prefer what we have done for just Americans which is a rather shallow way to look at things. Women now have the right to vote. There is a grand interstate highway system providing more freedom to the citizens then has been available to any group in the past. We have a space program that has provided a better standard of living than has ever been possible due to the great scientific advancements. And lest we forget the computer and the www that allow us to share all this info.
MSNBC's hyphenated leading lady of lisp delivers some good ol' fashioned left-wing pie in America's face:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago