What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
As I said, if memory serves. If it did not, sorry. It is somewhere in Thessalonians that says the Bible is the infallible and complete. That being said, I am not sure that it is.
- Prager U: What should parents want their children to be? Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Ireland to Obama: You know what we’d like for St. Patrick’s Day? Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? Jeff Dunetz 3 hours ago