What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
I can't agree with you Jacob. What we have lost is farmers who care about their animals...not so much in the sense of naming them all, and treating them well, although that is what my family did; but, in the fact that they were raised naturally. Today's large feed-lot farms raise animals as it was never intended by nature, that is not a good use of god-given intellect, it creates environments in which disease is prevalent, and quality of food is diminished. Economics is not the sole factor in quality of life.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 38 mins ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 4 hours ago