A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
Are you so poor you can't afford to pay attention, six? Clinton and the Ø admin made a video that was played in Pakistan condemning the video and apologizing for it.
- Uh oh: Only 5-15% of enrollees have paid their first month of premiums in some ObamaCare plans Allahpundit 56 minutes ago
- New data from HHS: 365,000 sign-ups for ObamaCare plans so far Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Administration tells Israel it lied about Iran deal jeffdunetz 2 hours ago
- WaPo: ObamaCare is pretty much a compliance nightmare for small businesses Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Pointless Person of the Year list missing some options Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Running on Obamacare… away from the election Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago