When have I ever insulted you, AL? I don't care what other people do. If you think it is morally disgraceful to disagree, and point out the error in another person's thinking, you may want to seek another venue. More importantly, in the marketplace of ideas, it would serve the left well to do a little historical research prior to making the claim that the republican ideas, mostly free market approaches, were what slowed the economy, nothing could be further from the truth, and every time those ideas have been tried, they have produced exactly the opposite results. Please, in much more specific terms than "Your ideas exacerbate the business cycle..." it is to which you refer. I will say with certainly that massive deficit spending does..
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 18 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 43 mins ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 58 mins ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Politico sounds the alarm: Boehner may still have to listen to tea partiers after midterms Noah Rothman 2 hours ago