When have I ever insulted you, AL? I don't care what other people do. If you think it is morally disgraceful to disagree, and point out the error in another person's thinking, you may want to seek another venue. More importantly, in the marketplace of ideas, it would serve the left well to do a little historical research prior to making the claim that the republican ideas, mostly free market approaches, were what slowed the economy, nothing could be further from the truth, and every time those ideas have been tried, they have produced exactly the opposite results. Please, in much more specific terms than "Your ideas exacerbate the business cycle..." it is to which you refer. I will say with certainly that massive deficit spending does..
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago