Kevin apprised you of this controversy late last week, so here's the Cliffs Notes version: Conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer wrote a syndicated piece on Friday, in which he recapitulated an anecdote about President Obama returning a bust of former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill. The sculpture had been lent to President Bush in 2001, who placed it prominently in the Oval Office. Obama sent it back to the Brits in 2009, despite an offer to extend the loan. This caused a bit of a diplomatic stir. Following the publication of Krauthammer's commentary, White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer...
Krauthammer - like Bob Beckel - is a former Mondale hack. i mean, what, really, are his conservative credentials? wanting to blow stuff up? hell, that's Elizabeth Warren too !
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 41 mins ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago