If Rush Limbaugh, Karl Rove, Dick Morris, Michael Barone and others are right and Mitt Romney is our next president, we moral conservatives cannot take our foot off the gas. We cannot let up in our advocacy for life and family. We cannot relax or shift into neutral as if some great victory has already been won. To do so would be to make a fatal mistake, and four years from now we will be kicking ourselves again, vowing once more not to sell our souls to the Republican Party, claiming that this time we have learned our lesson, only to...
We all know the presently-parsimonious Paul Ryan spent the lights out for eight years while Tom DeLay and Company ruled the House of Representatives. Folks, let's consider the spending packed into the Young Gun's holster: * Ryan voted for eight straight GOP budgets which hiked spending by $1 trillion - all told, Ryan voted for $20 trillion in budget spending alone. * Ryan helped finance two wars off of the budget books * Ryan voted for the Medicare Part D plan, which former GAO head David Walker called an $8 trillion unfunded mandate. Indeed, Paul Ryan, your hypocrisy is an unseemly trait. Ryan at his core, as can be told from his voting record during the Bush years, is a statist, big government man.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 4 hours ago