Silicone is the latest item to come under scrutiny. Discovered in the mid-19th century by a Swedish chemist, nowadays the term silicone is most often associated with breast augmentation, but...
Excellent point Dio, also I wonder why they support the production of ethanol which is a zero sum gain at best since it burns more energy in its creation and transportation then it saves. This is not to mention the fact that electric cars, while cleaner burning than gas cars, as a whole ae greater polluters because more coal has to be burned to create the electricity to run them. Coal burning is worse for the environment than gas fumes but that matters little tot he EPA. All they want is control
As sure as the sun rises in the morning, Americans can count on their televisions and newspapers to brim with daily reports of all the dangerous products lurking in their homes. Women in particular are told commonplace items like shampoo, deodorant, plastic food containers, household disinfectants, children’s toys, baby bottles, and garden hoses threaten them and their families. Even living room furniture is now cast as a household killer.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago