Mr. President, your confidante Valerie Jarrett once said: "There's nobody more self-critical than President Obama. Part of the burden of being so bright is that he sees his error immediately." If that is accurate, sir, why do you feel it took you so long to realize you were shellacked in the first debate, and why did you still bitterly cling to that error days afterward, saying that if people would read the transcript, they'd realize...
In response to:
...and since he can't answer these questions, the liberal meme today is to try and make an issue out of Romney's "binder' comment. O can't answer these with any credibility and the evidence of one of the worst presidency's of all time is more than overwhelming. If he had thrown darts in the dark he could have been more effective than any of his so-called policies have been.
I can only scratch the surface here, but the following are a few of the questions I would like to see President Obama answer in a debate.
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 22 minutes ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago