JJR, forget his name, investigated the universal health plans in countries around the world and found that the reason, in all cases, that countries adopted universal health care was for reasons of morality. The people in these nations felt that in a time when all countries have high wealth, thus the ability to treat a whole population, it was immoral to withhold care based on inability to pay.
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago