If we remember back to when schools actually taught such things, the linchpin of the American Constitution is the Bill of Rights. Those were the rights the founding fathers of this great nation felt were necessary to spell out in the...
Howling wind? Quite poetic. As was John Adams: Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams
Let me commit political heresy in this presidential election year: It’s not the economy, stupid! Our first freedoms—those freedoms enumerated in the First Amendment—are being recklessly discarded by the ruling class in favor of government ideology. It seems that America’s citizenry has become so numb to outrageous political acts that even trampling our constitutional rights barely raises an eyebrow.
- Poll showing GOP favorability nearly even with Dems met with furious spinning Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago