During a panel discussion at the Conference on World Affairs in Colorado last April, a member of the audience rose to ask a tendentious political question, before adding that she was not interested in hearing a response from the only conservative on stage -- yours truly. I was a bit miffed by the close-minded slight until a fellow panelist, Arizona State Senator Kyrsten Sinema, pushed back on my behalf. The Democratic legislator slapped down the questioner's Lefty assumptions and waxed eloquent about the importance of bipartisanship. Sinema and I ended up chatting at length at a reception later that evening. ...
In response to:
This weird chick is a necrophiliac’s dream! No wonder she’s a commie!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 11 hours ago