Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
I have been consulting a family-owned outdoor sports store that is on the cusp of expansion into some exciting new products. The problem? To expand, they would pop above the "50 employee" target which would require them to either provide healthcare or pay the "Obama-fines" beginning next year. If they expand... in order to break even with the Obamacare regulations, they'd have to price the new products above the MSRPs. My advise to the owners is to NOT expand... too much risk for zero reward. So.... no new jobs to offer the unemployed, and no incremental profit increases which would have generated additional tax revenue at all levels of government. Cont'd
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago