Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
I have been consulting a family-owned outdoor sports store that is on the cusp of expansion into some exciting new products. The problem? To expand, they would pop above the "50 employee" target which would require them to either provide healthcare or pay the "Obama-fines" beginning next year. If they expand... in order to break even with the Obamacare regulations, they'd have to price the new products above the MSRPs. My advise to the owners is to NOT expand... too much risk for zero reward. So.... no new jobs to offer the unemployed, and no incremental profit increases which would have generated additional tax revenue at all levels of government. Cont'd
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago