Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
That would be "party's"... genius.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 57 minutes ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago