As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
RGR24 Wrote: 2 minutes ago (5:05 PM): "But, hey, I wouldn't want to tamper with Rush's first amendment rights. Let's just reserve that for people we don't agree with." -------------------- I wonder how long it would take the British to insist on deporting an American "guest" commentator who proselytized that the Royals were an unnecessary and expensive anachronism of a bygone era and should be done away with? And you libsquirts always forget that the 1st Amendment gives you the right to speak your opinion... not that it shields you from criticism of your opinion.
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 20 mins ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 3 hours ago