As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
RGR24 Wrote: 2 minutes ago (5:05 PM): "But, hey, I wouldn't want to tamper with Rush's first amendment rights. Let's just reserve that for people we don't agree with." -------------------- I wonder how long it would take the British to insist on deporting an American "guest" commentator who proselytized that the Royals were an unnecessary and expensive anachronism of a bygone era and should be done away with? And you libsquirts always forget that the 1st Amendment gives you the right to speak your opinion... not that it shields you from criticism of your opinion.
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 32 minutes ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago