As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
"FlamingLiberalMultiCulturalist" wrote that homosexuality shouldn't be considered a disorder,. as it has no ill effects. The main "effect" of sodomy is a greatly shortened life expectancy. The bottom line is that the men who subject themselves to sodomy have no respect for their body. The unnatural activities they engage in result in a higher rate of AIDS, Their disrespect for their bodies often manifests itself in more hard core drug abuse. Emergency rooms regularly see men come in with torn rectums. As they age, many sodomites can not hold their bowels. Does this sound enough like an "effect" for you? Also, sodomites don't reproduce - they recruit. God help the sodomite that tries to recruit one of my sons.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago