As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
"FlamingLiberalMultiCulturalist" wrote that homosexuality shouldn't be considered a disorder,. as it has no ill effects. The main "effect" of sodomy is a greatly shortened life expectancy. The bottom line is that the men who subject themselves to sodomy have no respect for their body. The unnatural activities they engage in result in a higher rate of AIDS, Their disrespect for their bodies often manifests itself in more hard core drug abuse. Emergency rooms regularly see men come in with torn rectums. As they age, many sodomites can not hold their bowels. Does this sound enough like an "effect" for you? Also, sodomites don't reproduce - they recruit. God help the sodomite that tries to recruit one of my sons.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago