As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
"FlamingLiberalMultiCulturalist" wrote that homosexuality shouldn't be considered a disorder,. as it has no ill effects. The main "effect" of sodomy is a greatly shortened life expectancy. The bottom line is that the men who subject themselves to sodomy have no respect for their body. The unnatural activities they engage in result in a higher rate of AIDS, Their disrespect for their bodies often manifests itself in more hard core drug abuse. Emergency rooms regularly see men come in with torn rectums. As they age, many sodomites can not hold their bowels. Does this sound enough like an "effect" for you? Also, sodomites don't reproduce - they recruit. God help the sodomite that tries to recruit one of my sons.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 17 mins ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 57 mins ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 3 hours ago