As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
The main "effect" of sodomy is a greatly shortened life expectancy. The bottom line is that the men who subject themselves to sodomy have no respect for their body. The unnatural activities they engage in result in a higher rate of AIDS, Their disrespect for their bodies often manifests itself in more hard core drug abuse. Emergency rooms regularly see men come in with torn rectums. As they age, many sodomites can not hold their bowels. Does this sound enough like an "effect" for you? Also, sodomites don't reproduce - they recruit. God help the sodomite that tries to recruit one of my sons.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 24 minutes ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago