If you want an eye opener, check this link out. And then forward the link to everyone you can. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward%E2%80%93Piven_strategy There was a website called Cloward-Piven.com, but it's been taken down and replaced with a pro-obama site. Go figure. Then go to the Wikipedia article on "famine" and read section 2.1: State Sponsored Famine. Don't believe for one second that that son of Belial in the white house won't do it to you. He would take food right out of your mouth to feed his Muslim friends or his Kenyan family. Forward this info! Make it go viral!
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 34 minutes ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago