If you want an eye opener, check this link out. And then forward the link to everyone you can. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward%E2%80%93Piven_strategy There was a website called Cloward-Piven.com, but it's been taken down and replaced with a pro-obama site. Go figure. Then go to the Wikipedia article on "famine" and read section 2.1: State Sponsored Famine. Don't believe for one second that that son of Belial in the white house won't do it to you. He would take food right out of your mouth to feed his Muslim friends or his Kenyan family. Forward this info! Make it go viral!
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 49 mins ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago