If you want an eye opener, check this link out. And then forward the link to everyone you can. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward%E2%80%93Piven_strategy There was a website called Cloward-Piven.com, but it's been taken down and replaced with a pro-obama site. Go figure. Then go to the Wikipedia article on "famine" and read section 2.1: State Sponsored Famine. Don't believe for one second that that son of Belial in the white house won't do it to you. He would take food right out of your mouth to feed his Muslim friends or his Kenyan family. Forward this info! Make it go viral!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 10 hours ago