If you want an eye opener, check this link out. And then forward the link to everyone you can. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward%E2%80%93Piven_strategy There was a website called Cloward-Piven.com, but it's been taken down and replaced with a pro-obama site. Go figure. Then go to the Wikipedia article on "famine" and read section 2.1: State Sponsored Famine. Don't believe for one second that that son of Belial in the white house won't do it to you. He would take food right out of your mouth to feed his Muslim friends or his Kenyan family. Forward this info! Make it go viral!
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 12 hours ago