Yesterday I wrote about Democratic Rep. Jim Moran dodging a question from former American Majority Action Campus Director Celia Bigelow at a town hall meeting in Northern Virginia. Bigelow asked Moran why he's willing to legislate women into being victims and why he isn't pro-choice when it comes to allowing a woman to choose how to best defend herself. His answer was "next question." I also reminded readers of Patrick Moran's (Moran's son) recent guilty plea for bashing his girlfriend's head into a trash can outside of a bar. Patrick worked on his father's re-election campaign. As a...
In response to:
Two interesting questions from Sean - and basically the same answer from the weasel: 1. How would you want all the women you have loved in your life to protect themselves? 2. What do you have to say about the govt buying up millions of rounds of ammmuniation? Answer - I'm not sure I have any idea what you're talking about......
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 47 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 12 hours ago