On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
none are so blind as those who refuse to see...
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 54 minutes ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago