On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
none are so blind as those who refuse to see...
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Report: As many as seven wounded in shooting at Washington school; Update: One victim dead; Update: Motive? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama meets Ebola survivor Nina Pham in the Oval Office Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago