On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
none are so blind as those who refuse to see...
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon: Darren Wilson must be vigorously prosecuted Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired President to issue daily communique at 12:45 ET (pledged) Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 3 hours ago