Much as the tectonic plates endlessly grind against each other, so it goes with the Right and the Left. The latest eruption due to the inordinate amount of friction brought on by Obamacare created the Tea Party in a futile attempt to suspend the slippage. The stable part of our country has stood strong for the last 237 years, but the "Progressive Plate" is now creating a widening and destructive rift in America. With any luck by 2016 the friction will subside and America will gain its stability and once again be the envy of the world.
- Alison Lundergan Grimes is back, and she’s taking aim at Rand Paul Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- TEMS 2014 finale: Duane Patterson, Lila Rose, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Come on, man: Paramount bans showings of Team America: World Police in place of The Interview Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House aides: Obama feels liberated and ready to be the president he always wanted to be Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: “Opening up Cuba is probably a good idea” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Hickenlooper: You’ll need the government to educate your children Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago