New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie did an "excellent" or "good" job responding to Hurricane Sandy, 95 percent of Garden State voters say, as they give the governor a 72 - 21 percent approval rating, the highest score Quinnipiac University ever measured for a New Jersey governor, according to a poll released today.
Today's score tops Christie's previous high 59 - 36 percent job approval in an April 11 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University.
Even Democrats approve...
In response to:
A popular RINO? Who would've thunk it?
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago