New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie did an "excellent" or "good" job responding to Hurricane Sandy, 95 percent of Garden State voters say, as they give the governor a 72 - 21 percent approval rating, the highest score Quinnipiac University ever measured for a New Jersey governor, according to a poll released today.
Today's score tops Christie's previous high 59 - 36 percent job approval in an April 11 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University.
Even Democrats approve...
In response to:
A popular RINO? Who would've thunk it?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 13 hours ago