There's been a lot of braying on the Left about Mitt Romney's tax returns lately. Most of it is transparently political. Some of it is mystifyingly hypocritical. But is it necessarily wrong? Romney has done everything the law requires of him, and then some. He's made public one full year of returns (2010) and released a comprehensive estimate of another (2011). As many Democrats would hasten to point out, however, Mitt is disregarding the example set by his father, George Romney, during his truncated 1968 presidential run. The elder Romney handed over twelve full years...
In response to:
Well, if someone is still "undecided" at this point, they're completely ignorant anyway. A REAL and TRUE "independent" will look at the economy, jobs, and Obozo's horrible record.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 10 hours ago