Colt’s Manufacturing doesn’t want to leave Connecticut—a state its called home for 175 years—but the company may be forced to if new gun laws are passed. The legislature is currently debating a number of proposals including an expanded assault weapon ban, ammunition restrictions, a new gun offender registry and a ban on bulk purchases of handguns, according to Fox News.
“Colt has manufactured the commercial semi-automatic version of the AR since 1963,” the company’s President and CEO Dennis Veilleux wrote in a recent
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 6 hours ago