Our President has rated his own performance as an incomplete. He signed up for a tough course after seeing the requirements and prerequisites in the course catalog. He stated after being accepted into the class if he didn't do the work - he should not be readmitted. Then; as the grading period draws to a close, he chooses a rating of incomplete to avoid acknowledging failure. He should be allowed the final months of his term to bring his grade up to an "F"; but in no way should it qualify him to move on to the advanced "Second Term" class.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 13 hours ago