Our President has rated his own performance as an incomplete. He signed up for a tough course after seeing the requirements and prerequisites in the course catalog. He stated after being accepted into the class if he didn't do the work - he should not be readmitted. Then; as the grading period draws to a close, he chooses a rating of incomplete to avoid acknowledging failure. He should be allowed the final months of his term to bring his grade up to an "F"; but in no way should it qualify him to move on to the advanced "Second Term" class.
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago