In stomping out brutal honesty and critical thought in favor of politeness and the fear of offending,...
In response to:
REQUEST PERMISSION TO FINISH THIS COMMENT
A colleague mentioned earlier this week how thankful he is that he can tell anyone who deserves it to go take a flying leap. (Actually, his precise words are unprintable, but you get the idea.) At first glance, such uninhibited opinion-sharing might seem rude and unacceptable, but upon further reflection, it becomes clear how individuals rising up and courageously telling off the creeps who deserve it would benefit society as a whole, and how capitalism in particular is the perfect vehicle for this.
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago