According to numbers produced by Colorado Secretary of State Scott Gessler, Mitt Romney has the early voting edge in the Centennial State. So far, more than 1.9 million votes have been cast; 653,450 votes from Democrats and 688,303 from Republicans. Unaffiliated voters have cast 547,437 votes. These early numbers match up with Romney's lead in Colorado heading into Election Day.
We will see what you have to say later on tonight. Once the swing state totals start rolling in. Once you lift your jaw up off of the floor be sure to come on back and we can discuss your math proficiency.
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago