CNN anchor Piers Morgan has been on a gun control tirade since the tragedy in Sandy Hook happened last week. Within minutes of the shooting, Morgan got political and has been hell bent on not arguing the facts about gun control or the U.S. Constitution, but calling Second Amendment advocates "stupid" and "dangerous." Last night on his show, Morgan did this to Gun Owners of America Executive Director Larry Pratt. Pratt argued Morgan wants more people to be victims of violent crime, Morgan argued Pratt was a shame to his country.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago