It is perhaps not accidental that the State Department cites the need to complete the investigation as an excuse to stay silent on...
"Meanwhile, note the Kagans (the intellectuals who helped craft the Iraq surge strategy), Iraqi airspace has become a "critical lifeline for the vicious regime of Bashar Assad," as he kills thousands of his own people in Syria." Intellectuals are known to have no common sense. They live in a utopia of their own. When something goes wrong, there is name calling and cover ups.
We're now entering the fourth week of the "CSI: Benghazi" hostage crisis. That's how long an FBI forensic team has been trying to gain access in Libya to what the State Department still calls a crime scene -- the Obama administration's preferred term for the location of the first assassination of a U.S. ambassador since 1979 and the first successful al-Qaeda-backed attack on U.S. soil since the 9/11 strikes. (Our embassies and consulates are sovereign U.S. territory.)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago