Hollywood is making tons of money for the democrats, so they are exempt from any tax increase. These idiots actors, most of them didnt even finish high school, are the largest financial contributors to 0bama and company. I have no trouble boycotting their dumb movies, they are not worth it anyway.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 3 minutes ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago