The suffragettes at Seneca Falls in 1848, the marchers at Selma in 1965 and the resisters at the Stonewall Inn in 1969 all led the way toward tolerance, but the president spoke of their sacrifice as if frozen in a time warp of old...
Try the show 'Justified" on FX Tuesday nights. Great show! You might like it.
The diversity warriors, with no sense of humor and short on irony, keep looking for victims in all the old places. President Obama, advertising his inaugural address as a call to unity and a "coming together as one people," rounded up the usual suspects as if nothing in America had changed since Seneca Falls, Selma and Stonewall.
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 21 minutes ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago