The suffragettes at Seneca Falls in 1848, the marchers at Selma in 1965 and the resisters at the Stonewall Inn in 1969 all led the way toward tolerance, but the president spoke of their sacrifice as if frozen in a time warp of old...
Try the show 'Justified" on FX Tuesday nights. Great show! You might like it.
The diversity warriors, with no sense of humor and short on irony, keep looking for victims in all the old places. President Obama, advertising his inaugural address as a call to unity and a "coming together as one people," rounded up the usual suspects as if nothing in America had changed since Seneca Falls, Selma and Stonewall.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio sends letter to Obama: This executive amnesty will destroy immigration reform for the foreseeable future Allahpundit 11 hours ago