It looks as though team Obama isn't necessarily worried about Mitt Romney when it comes to President Obama's re-election, instead, they're worried about his better half, Ann Romney. Why? She's able to connect with voters on a personal level, something Mitt Romney has struggled to do. Ann Romney has the opportunity to showcase their family and to bring a sense of humor to the campaign trail. She has personal stories to share, whether it's beating breast cancer or living with MS in a positive way. People already know Romney the politician, he's been around for awhile, they want to see...
As both a woman and republican party member, I decided back in August 2011 that Willard lacked the integrity,knowledge and real vision for America to be a viable candidate let alone anything else. We have seen Willard performance,heard his nonsensical blunders and his campaign of negativity. He blew millions of dollars in fending off any opponent who got close because he could. He has always been the republican party elites choice,not mine.
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 51 mins ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago