It looks as though team Obama isn't necessarily worried about Mitt Romney when it comes to President Obama's re-election, instead, they're worried about his better half, Ann Romney. Why? She's able to connect with voters on a personal level, something Mitt Romney has struggled to do. Ann Romney has the opportunity to showcase their family and to bring a sense of humor to the campaign trail. She has personal stories to share, whether it's beating breast cancer or living with MS in a positive way. People already know Romney the politician, he's been around for awhile, they want to see...
As both a woman and republican party member, I decided back in August 2011 that Willard lacked the integrity,knowledge and real vision for America to be a viable candidate let alone anything else. We have seen Willard performance,heard his nonsensical blunders and his campaign of negativity. He blew millions of dollars in fending off any opponent who got close because he could. He has always been the republican party elites choice,not mine.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 15 mins ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 55 mins ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago