In response to:

The Gist of Obama's Plan? Higher Taxes

poseur Wrote: Nov 02, 2012 8:28 PM
Let's talk about the 99%. 99% of the American citizenry have it easy during the war against the Islamo-Fascists here in the 21st. Please, let me explain. Only 1% of the American people have gone overseas to engage the Islamo-Fascists on the battlefield. A say, "A job well done to our heroes!" But what of the other 99%? Let's face it, those not serving in the military overseas have experienced war against the Islamo-Fascists under three conditions. 1.) Entire interface consists of watching war on TV. 2.) Paid for the war with the precious Bush tax. (yes, supply-side theory provided the revenue.) 3.) Did a heck of a lot of shopping. (urged by George W. Bush to support the war effort)
poseur Wrote: Nov 02, 2012 8:28 PM
Is it any wonder why so many douches who watch Fox News are EXCITED about going to war with Iran?

WASHINGTON -- If you boil down President Obama's fatally foolish scheme to fix the economic mess he's put us in, it comes down to raising taxes on everybody.

His tax plans would hit struggling small businesses, the largest job-creator in our country; investment capital that is the mother's milk of a prosperous economy; and millions of ordinary middle class Americans -- because businesses pass their costs on to the consumer. Even the costs of Obamacare.

Obama has spent most of the past four years trying to raise taxes on all of us, an obsessive far-left crusade that's been blocked at almost every turn...